Raleigh Residential Electricians
D C Electric of Raleigh is committed to providing the best residential electrical services and lighting products to custom fit to your electrical service needs. Our professional Raleigh residential electricians are able to install and/or enhance any residential electrical service. We strive to deliver the best quality workmanship at a reasonable price. Our ability to provide a customized, economical, and timely experience to fit any residential electrical service needs is why so many customers in the Raleigh Triangle choose our company over the rest.
Residential Electrical Services in Raleigh, NC
Residential electrical services include various applications ranging from new installations to electrical service work. Our local Raleigh residential electricians work closely with customers, builders, and interior designers to enhance the efficiency, beauty, and functionality of any home. The scope of our expertise goes from ground-up new home wiring to simple electrical improvements—but we don’t stop there. We also take the safety of our customers very seriously. Opting for a licensed, professional Raleigh electrician can keep you and your home safe by having your home electrical applications properly installed, serviced, or repaired.
- Home electrical updates: Replacing old wiring with new, safer wiring will increase your home’s value and keep your family safe.
- Electrical improvements: Upgrading or adding new ceiling fans, light fixtures, electrical panels, security lighting, or circuit breakers improves the safety, value, and overall aesthetic of your home.
- Home electrical system maintenance: Keeping your electrical system maintained prevents unexpected repairs, possible damages, and injuries.
- Receptacle installations: With added receptacles, you can rid of dangerous extension cords and create a more convenient environment to simply “plug-in”. You could install these on your own, however, licensed electricians follow certain rules in order keep you safe and code compliant.
- Electrical safety inspection: A home electrical safety inspection offers peace of mind by offering things such as the safe operation of electrical components, electrocution prevention, recognition of outdated wiring, and the reduction of energy costs.
- Outdoor and landscape lighting: In addition to the added safety of your home being seen, exterior lighting systems also leave a lasting impression by increasing curb appeal, enhancing the overall landscape, and highlight architectural features.
- Energy conservation: Using energy efficient fixtures, appliances, and other electrical items in home save money and are better for the environment. Replacing traditional incandescent bulbs to more energy-efficient light bulbs such as halogen incandescent, light emitting diodes (LEDs), and compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) saves you 25%-80% in energy costs and can last 3-25 times longer.
Need a Residential
in Raleigh, NC? Contact Us Today!
We'll help you achieve the right lighting environment for your home in Raleigh, NC, by completing your recessed lighting installation seamlessly. Contact us for a free quote in Raleigh, NC, today.