Raleigh Residential Electricians
We Provide Residential Electrical Repairs & Installations
D C Electric of Raleigh is committed to providing the best residential electrical services and lighting products that custom fit your needs. With modern style and efficiency in mind, our Raleigh electricians are known for exceptional lighting plans that are cost-effective and beautiful. If you would like to brighten your entryway or energize your yard, ask our team about our beautiful collection of elegant fixtures and weather-resistant lighting options. For the best in smart savings, you may also be interested in a state-of-the-art smart home installation for ease of light management and optimized home safety.
However we can brighten your home and minimize your energy expenses, we strive to deliver the best quality workmanship at a reasonable price. Our ability to provide a customized, economical, and timely electrical service to fit any residential need is why so many customers in the Raleigh Triangle choose our company over the rest.
Residential Electrical Services in Raleigh, NC
Residential electrical services include various applications ranging from new installations to electrical service work. Our local Raleigh residential electricians work closely with customers, builders, and interior designers to enhance the efficiency, beauty, and functionality of any home. The scope of our expertise goes from ground-up new home wiring to simple electrical improvements—but we don’t stop there. We also take the safety of our customers very seriously. Opting for a licensed, professional Raleigh electrician can keep you and your home safe by having your home electrical applications properly installed, serviced, or repaired.
- Home electrical updates: Replacing old wiring with new, safer wiring will increase your home’s value and keep your family safe.
- Electrical improvements: Upgrading or adding new ceiling fans, light fixtures, electrical panels, security lighting, or circuit breakers improves the safety, value, and overall aesthetic of your home.
- Home electrical system maintenance: Keeping your electrical system maintained prevents unexpected repairs, possible damages, and injuries.
- Receptacle installations: With added receptacles, you can rid of dangerous extension cords and create a more convenient environment to simply “plug-in”. You could install these on your own, however, licensed electricians follow certain rules in order keep you safe and code compliant.
- Electrical safety inspection: A home electrical safety inspection offers peace of mind by offering things such as the safe operation of electrical components, electrocution prevention, recognition of outdated wiring, and the reduction of energy costs.
- Outdoor and landscape lighting: In addition to the added safety of your home being seen, exterior lighting systems also leave a lasting impression by increasing curb appeal, enhancing the overall landscape, and highlight architectural features.
- Energy conservation: Using energy efficient fixtures, appliances, and other electrical items in home save money and are better for the environment. Replacing traditional incandescent bulbs to more energy-efficient light bulbs such as halogen incandescent, light emitting diodes (LEDs), and compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) saves you 25%-80% in energy costs and can last 3-25 times longer.
No matter what your needs are for a residential electrician, we have you covered. From lighting to energy conservation, we have all the services you need to keep your home in its best condition.
We’re the best choice in town for the project if you need new lighting or an electrical update. Whether it’s for an existing home or new construction, no project is too big for us to handle.
In addition to our exceptional residential services, we’re also a leading commercial electrician in Raleigh, NC. We’ll have your business needs met quickly and efficiently, following all safety guidelines.
D C Electric of Raleigh is a professional residential electrician you can trust with all your needs. If you need reliable service in Raleigh, NC, contact us today for a free quote!
Need a Residential
in Raleigh, NC? Contact Us Today!
We'll help you achieve the right lighting environment for your home in Raleigh, NC, by completing your recessed lighting installation seamlessly. Contact us for a free quote in Raleigh, NC, today.